So, here it goes…
What I’m doing right now
- Well, I left the land of Squarespace to enter the world of WordPress. It’s been a move that I’ve dreaded for a while but it was needed. Still getting settled in so excuse the quirks at the moment.
- I’m also making some major changes to my business model. It’s time to pivot and I’m excited for what’s next.
- Considering conducting a social media experiment (honestly, I’m over it). Planning to document and record my findings (will keep you updated).
What I plan on doing next
- Making the month of July my fiscal new year: working on a few secret squirrel projects (stay tuned), getting the backend of my systems + processes updated based on my new business model, prepping for Holiday 2018, and shifting my focus towards 2019..
- Start writing – it’s time for the world to read my book.
- Focus on my holistic wellness. It’s time to get back in the gym, switch up my eating habits, and focus on meditation again
Updated: 30 June 2018