Want to know the secret to growing and scaling my biz?
Here’s a list of all of the systems I use and FAQs…
Have I used, tested, or recommended things to people on this page?
Yup, I sure have. The majority of systems, tools, and resources on this page have been vital to my business since day one (while I have outgrown some personally, I still recommend plenty for others).
Before you get trigger happy with some of the things that I love, here’s a quick disclaimer:
Yes, some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that if you choose to sign up for a trial or even make a purchase, I will earn a commission. Now, this commission comes at no additional cost to you so keep that in mind. I never would recommend anything that I wouldn’t use for myself or my clients. Please understand that I have experience with all of these systems and companies. I recommend them because they are helpful and useful and not because of the fact that a commission could be earned because of it. So, please do not invest any of your money into these systems, tools, or resources unless you truly feel that they could help you achieve the goals you have set for your business and even if your life.
Now that’s out the way, here are my recommendations……
- Basecamp: Whether I need to make sure my team and I are on track or just staying on top of things, everything is better with Basecamp. Try out Basecamp for free for 30 days and get your business on the right foot for 2018.
- ConvertKit: I’ve been using this amazing platform since 2016 and it’s been one of the best decisions that I’ve made for my business. I’m also a ConvertKit Certified Expert (which means I really know my stuff). Sign up under my affiliate link and you’ll get a free month of ConvertKit on me.
- ClickFunnels: Another powerful system I use. Yes, I have a website but I love the results of this automated sales funnel for my business. Get a 14-day free trial and build your first, second, or tenth sales funnels in minutes with great plug an play templates.
- Web Hosting: My WordPress site wouldn’t be up and running if it weren’t for DreamHost. I’ve been with them since 2011 and have loved my service. So will you. Sign up for your dreampass WordPress web hosting today!
- Calendly: Calendar management
- Evernote: Note taking, tasking management (FYI: I am a Certified Evernote Consultant as well)
- Funnel Scripts: Suck at writing copy? Let funnel scripts do it for you!
- G Suite: Collaboration suite for myself and my team
- ScreenFlow 7: Screen recording and video editing software
- Zoom: Client sessions and trainings (i.e. Masterclasses & Workshops)
Updated: 30 June 2018